We are a fully licensed residential care community complete with private rooms, delicious meals, engaging activities, and nursing support. There’s never a dull moment at Our Lady of Providence. The residents can attend weekly exercise classes. Of course, there’s Bingo 2 – 3 times a week. We also organize regular outings for shopping, an occasional lunch at a local restaurant, or an excursion to see a play at the theater.
- 46 Private Rooms and Baths
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
- Free Scheduled Transportation
- Full Social Calendar of Ongoing Events
- Daily Spiritual Guidance and Support
- Located on 2.5 Lush Acres